Welcome to the Global Hindu Heritage Foundation Blog
- Saturday, January 1, 2000, 16:36
- Add a comment
This post has already been read 148 times!
Welcome to the Global Hindu Heritage Foundation.
Our objective is to protect, preserve, promote, and maintain Hindu culture, Hindu temples, mutts, peethams, endowments, Trusts and other institutions globally. To achieve this objective, the Global Hindu Heritage Foundation (GHHF) formed to take the necessary and appropriate non-violent actions against all laws, policies, activities undertaken by any government, individuals and/or any organizations that adversely affect the Hindu religion, Hindu Temples and other Hindu institutions. One of the main goals is to take necessary legal steps to abolish the Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowment Acts across India and ensure all the Hindu Temples and other Hindu institutions become independent of state government control. Just as other religions and their facilities are independent of government control, the Hindu religion and its facilities should be independent. GHHF will remain cognizant of the status of Hindu culture and Hindu Temples globally and take necessary action to eliminate discriminatory practices.
To this end, our group should do the following:
1. Legally contest the sale or auction of Hindu Temples and other institutions by the state governments (including obtaining stay order and contempt of court order if necessary)
2. Legally contest the overtaking of any Hindu Temples and institutions; and Hindu Temple lands by the state governments.
3. Legally contest the advocated policies of the state governments allowing the people to occupy/encroach the Hindu Temple lands illegally.
4. Take appropriate legal action to evict all the people or organizations that have already occupied/encroached the Hindu Temple lands illegally.
5. Advocate the utilization of all the revenues generated by the Hindu Temples and Hindu Lands for the preservation and promotion of Hindu Temples and Hindu culture only.
6. Take appropriate legal actions to prevent the donations and other revenues generated at Hindu Temples being distributed to other religions and general fund of the state governments.
7. Legally contest any subsidy or aid to any religious institutions or a group of people based on religion.
8. Legally contest any policy and law that allows reservations to the educational institutions, employment, promotions, etc. solely based on religion.
9. Since no other religious institutions are included in the Endowment Act except Hindu institutions, legally contest the Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowment Act in all state governments as illegal and unconstitutional.
10. Ultimate goal is to legally contest the Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowment Acts of all state governments at the Supreme Court to make them illegal and unconstitutional in India itself so that no state government would have control of Hindu Temples and other Hindu institutions.
11. Support the renovations of the existing Hindu Temples and the construction of new Hindu Temples where ever the interest is expressed by the Hindus.
12. Management of Hindu Temples and Hindu institutions should be handed over to the Hindus without government interference similar to the management of Churches and Mosques which are not under the control of Endowment Act of the state Governments. All religious institutions must be free from government control or interference.
13. Bring political pressure on the Governments using different organizations and networking with other organizations having similar goals.
14. Educating the public through prominent people about illegal and unethical acts committed by different governments through the guise of Endowment Act and ensuring the issue becomes visible at the political level.
15. Publicizing the unfair legal policies in print, web, mobile, television and other media channels to ensure this knowledge and discussion becomes common place at the political level.
16. Protect, preserve, promote, and maintain Hindu culture, Hindu temples, mutts, peethams, endowments, Trusts and other institutions globally.